Timur, founder and owner of Versatile Surfaces, came to us deeply frustrated with his previous website designer and wanted help fixing numerous technical and design issues on his existing interior design website.
Timur’s biggest complaint was the poor resolution of many of the images throughout the site. We were able to fix this without a significant negative impact on SEO.
Also, as a result of our attention to detail, the footer is significantly more informative and functional and all of the pages and product collections are more consistent in their design.
One of the primary functional issues we improved was the product filtering system. It is now possible for visitors to filter the hundreds of collections by specific characteristics determined by Timur.
As the site was originally built by someone else, it was not built with our theme of choice — the highly rated Avada WordPress theme. However, fortunately, it was built using a worthy and reputable alternative — the Divi theme by Elegant Themes.
One of the top selling WordPress themes on the market, Divi has an advanced visual and intuitive builder platform that completely changes the design experience and enables us to create awesome website designs, from a sales landing page to a full multi-page website.
- 800+ pre-made Designs
- Fully responsive (mobile-friendly) with full control over how the website looks on mobile devices
- WYSIWYG website builder with drag and drop interface
- Custom CSS control (to allow for easy customization)
- 40+ design elements that enable thousands of design options
- Global elements and website-wide design settings
- Full range of text and font options
- Easily add animations to any element
- …and SO much more!
To learn more about this theme, visit the Divi website.